Thursday, February 12, 2009

illness

Well, as usual..
I woke up at around 12pm,
mY illness was still there, it is sickening~
afTeR took mY luNch @ aFc, v planned to go JUSCO for shOp..
Bought a lot of things from there..
such as shampoo la, bodyshampoo la, toothpaste n bla bla bla~
spent me around RM120, boh tat..
2mrw going 2 make bitter soup with chicken,yummy yummy~
hahahaaa..
what a fruitful thursday for me, ^^
me aNd neoh neoh gOing to make a little changes of our image sOon..
hehee, watch out~

eRm..2mrw's pLan will sound like this..
1) look for a doctor get a treatment and of course not forget to take MC from him,hehe..
2) wait for my friend to settle his enrollment at his college..
3) Prepare myself well, n get ready to singk,yahOOooo!!!
4) after that will be shoppIng section, eat n bla bla bla,hahaa
5) have dinner with xinyi..

Well..thats what my current plan for 2mrw,hehee..
sOund interesting rite?
i miss xinyi..
i luv her..
i dont know how is she..

No comments:

Post a Comment